It is Tuesday. The skies are overcast, but the temperature was 55F/13C. This is a heat wave for Massachusetts. The dirty snow will continue to melt leaving piles of sand on the sides of the street. The sand is spread when the snow and icy are on the roads to reduce slipping while driving. There are vehicles which pick up the extra sand on the road once the snow is gone. I believe they recycle it. Tomorrow another snow storm is supposed to hit here. I missed all the others in February because I was in the warm weather of Mumbai, India. There will be more sand spread on the streets this week with the next storm. Maybe the temperature will remain above freezing and it will be only rain. At the end of April through June the Street sweeping vehicles will be out cleaning the sand. This is a sure sign of Spring into Summer.
Back to being Tuesday. Tuesday is the BEST day of the week. Why do you ask?
Monday is done. You know how you feel on Mondays getting ready to take on the week.
It is only 1 day before Wednesday. Wednesdays are in the middle of the week so the weekend is right around the corner.
Thursdays are only a day before Friday. You know the weekend starts after 6pm on Fridays. You have to prepare plans for the weekend.
Fridays are busy finishing everything not done during the week so you can enjoy the weekend.
Saturday - Oh Saturdays! It is the weekend! Now you worry that the weekend is going too fast. Tomorrow is Sunday. Poof! The weekend has ended. Sunday is the day you prepare for the next week.
It is the cycle of life!
Tuesdays are the best day because Monday is behind you and the weekend is ahead of you. There is no worrying about getting everything done before the weekend because it is the beginning of the week.
If you were born on Tuesday, you are full of grace. Are you really full of grace? Do you know what day you were born on? Here is the poem with explanation for each day.
Monday's child is fair of face, Tuesday's child is full of grace, Wednesday's child is full of woe, Thursday's child has far to go, Friday's child is loving and giving, Saturday's child works hard for a living, But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day Is bonny and blithe and good and gay. Author - Unknown
I love Tuesdays because it is Adoration and Benediction at St. Luke's Church. It is a time for me to sit quietly in church reflecting. It is amazing because there are no outside distractions. No calls, no one demanding time. It is about spending a few minutes with God. Benediction is wonderful. The songs and prayers sung always bring joy. I have missed this for the month of February. What is Adoration?
Back to Daylight Savings Time...It is really causing problems with my sleep. I just got used to the time after coming back from Mumbai, then the jumping 1 hour ahead. I am not tired until midnight or later. I am living on 5 hours or less of sleep. I have to force myself to sleep early. There is no daylight in the morning. I am up between 530am to 630am EDT and I have not seen sunlight. It is still dark. Is this the way daylight is being saved? The daylight is out until 630pm EDT.
Shout out to Bob Marley. He is 61 years old today. Remember the song "Don't Worry Be Happy". If not or if you are too young, here is the link to the song.Don't Worry Be Happy It will make you smile!
On 11 March 1997, Paul McCartney was knighted by Queen Elizabeth.
I am learning more and more about links and pictures. Next will be videos.
Back to being Tuesday. Tuesday is the BEST day of the week. Why do you ask?
Monday is done. You know how you feel on Mondays getting ready to take on the week.
It is only 1 day before Wednesday. Wednesdays are in the middle of the week so the weekend is right around the corner.
Thursdays are only a day before Friday. You know the weekend starts after 6pm on Fridays. You have to prepare plans for the weekend.
Fridays are busy finishing everything not done during the week so you can enjoy the weekend.
Saturday - Oh Saturdays! It is the weekend! Now you worry that the weekend is going too fast. Tomorrow is Sunday. Poof! The weekend has ended. Sunday is the day you prepare for the next week.
It is the cycle of life!
Tuesdays are the best day because Monday is behind you and the weekend is ahead of you. There is no worrying about getting everything done before the weekend because it is the beginning of the week.
If you were born on Tuesday, you are full of grace. Are you really full of grace? Do you know what day you were born on? Here is the poem with explanation for each day.
I love Tuesdays because it is Adoration and Benediction at St. Luke's Church. It is a time for me to sit quietly in church reflecting. It is amazing because there are no outside distractions. No calls, no one demanding time. It is about spending a few minutes with God. Benediction is wonderful. The songs and prayers sung always bring joy. I have missed this for the month of February. What is Adoration?
Back to Daylight Savings Time...It is really causing problems with my sleep. I just got used to the time after coming back from Mumbai, then the jumping 1 hour ahead. I am not tired until midnight or later. I am living on 5 hours or less of sleep. I have to force myself to sleep early. There is no daylight in the morning. I am up between 530am to 630am EDT and I have not seen sunlight. It is still dark. Is this the way daylight is being saved? The daylight is out until 630pm EDT.
Shout out to Bob Marley. He is 61 years old today. Remember the song "Don't Worry Be Happy". If not or if you are too young, here is the link to the song.Don't Worry Be Happy It will make you smile!
On 11 March 1997, Paul McCartney was knighted by Queen Elizabeth.
I am learning more and more about links and pictures. Next will be videos.
Super like for the lyrics of Don't worry be Happy...:)
ReplyDelete