Saturday, March 22, 2014

ISU and another child going

Today is my little sister's (Patty) birthday.  Her gift was mailed today.  She will get it by Tuesday.  I am not best about getting gifts out on time.  I will have Amanda's birthday and Confirmation gifts out on Tuesday.  Erika is Amanda's Sponsor for Confirmation.  Erika is very excited.  She will be flying to Milwaukee, Wisconsin from Des Moines, Iowa early Saturday morning.

More good news...

Max has been accepted into Iowa State University Agromony Department.  It is renewable resources.  We are so happy.  It would be convenient for Manny and I since Erika will be a Senior this coming September.  He is waiting for word from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA and Chatham University in Pittsburgh, PA.  A decision will have to be made soon.  At Adoration last week I prayed for guidance with Max.  I felt a sense of peace.  I knew everything was going to come together for him.

Manny and I went to "Man of God" today.  It was a movie everyone knows the ending.  I was a little disappointed because many of the scenes were taken from the mini-series last year called the "Bible".  It was very inspiring.  When Mary was crying seeing her son being beaten and eventually killed always causes me to cry.  A mother wants to protect her children.  I want to see the movie "Noah" next.

Tomorrow Manny and I are going to visit Radhika.  I am very happy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment